If there was an invasion, how could schools and hospitals be built? The battle to save 4400 houses in Haldwani SC hearing. The question arises, will 4,400 houses, 2 temples, 20 mosques, 3 public schools, 11 private approved schools, one public medical center in Haldwani with an invasion seal be demolished on January 8? An important question in these matters is how did the government build schools and hospitals in the invasion sites?
The whole country is looking at Haldwani in Uttarakhand. Does everyone want to know if the prayers of thousands of people will be answered in court? Can he stop the bulldozer running under the protection of those clasped hands as they say their prayers? Will 50,000 people pay the cost of invading an overland railroad?
Or will 4,400 families have to bear the consequences of the fall of the government by losing their homes? 4,400 houses, 50,000 townspeople, a majority Muslim population, 2 temples, 20 mosques, 3 public schools, 11 recognized private schools, a public health center… Will all this be torn down with the January 8th invasion?
In Haldwani, Uttarakhand, there is a risk of bulldozers hitting the homes of some 50,000 people. It is estimated that around 4,400 families reside in Haldwani due to the railroad’s intrusion into the land. The High Court of Uttarakhand ordered the railways to remedy the breach within seven days. An important hearing in this case will take place in the Supreme Court today.
New Delhi: On Thursday, the Supreme Court will hear a petition challenging the Uttarakhand High Court’s ruling to vacate 29 acres of land under a railway in Haldwani, Uttarakhand. However, the protest of the residents of 4,000 houses built on the territory of the railway continued on Wednesday. He asked the authorities not to continue acts of vandalism.
Important Information About The Case:
Apart from the houses in Haldwani , about half of the families lay claim to the land. There are four public schools, 11 private schools, a bank, two water cisterns, 10 mosques, and four temples in the area. Also, there are shops built several decades ago.
After a long legal battle, the district administration, by a court decision, published the news in the newspapers on December 20th. The administration has asked people to bring their belongings with them until January 9. This strip of land is two kilometers long and extends from Haldwani railway station to Gafur Basti, Dholak Basti and Indira Nagar in Banbhulpur district.
Officials toured the railroad site and evicted residents staged a candlelight march and sit-in to halt the eviction. Hundreds of people prayed together “ijtemay dua” in a mosque in the area. The mosque’s imam, Umar Maulana Mukim Kasmi, told ANI that people collectively prayed for a solution. Some protesters were also seen crying.
The panel of Chief Justice D. Y. Chandrachud, Justices SA Nazir and PS Narasimha said the case will be heard on Thursday after public figure and senior barrister Prashant Bhushan formally addressed the matter in the Supreme Court. Protesters accuse the BJP government of massacring an area where the majority of residents practice Islam. Activists and community leaders also joined the protest. Senior Congress leader and former Prime Minister Harish Rawat observed an hour of silence at his home in the state capital of Dehradun. He said, “Uttarakhand is a spiritual state. If 50,000 people, including children, pregnant women and the elderly, are forced to leave their homes and take to the streets, it will be a very sad scene.” “The prime minister is the protector of the state. My hour of silence is dedicated to (Pushkar Singh Dhami),” he said.
Also, Get Some More Information About –
- 7 Ways Companies Can Increase Online Product Sales In 2018
- A Business Guide To An Effective Social Media Strategy
- 5 Tips To Instantly Improve The Loading Speed Of Your WordPress Website
- 15 Best Flower Tattoo Ideas For Women
- Top 17 Matching Couple Tattoos For Charming And Romantic
- 5 Simple Steps To Lose Weight Well And Keep It Off Forever
- 3 Steps To Lose Weight And Feel Better
- 9 Proven Office Weight Loss Tips: Make Every Day Healthy
- 5 Proven Ways To Lose Weight In Your Elbows And Tighten Your Arms
- 5 Easy Way to Weight Loss Tips For Wrestlers
- Check Out The Price Of The IQOO Neo 7 5G Gaming Smartphone At 100% Charge In 20 Minutes
- The Herbert Twins, Elisha And Renee, Are Australia’s Hottest Twin Models
- This Indian Bhabhi Dance Viral Video Features Some Incredible Dance Moves
- Haryana’s dance queen Sunita Baby Love Dance Video caused a commotion on YouTube
- Future Akshay Kumar Motion Picture No. In 27, South Makes A Brief Appearance