Dumka: Following the death of 16-17-year-old schoolgirl Ankita Kumari, who was set on fire by Shah Rukh Hussain, Dumka DSP Nur Mustafa Ansari is at the centre of the storm for allegedly supporting the accused in the investigation.
Locals, including Hindu right-wing activists, began to be puzzled by the DSP in question immediately after Ankita succumbed to burns at the RIMS in Ranchi, for mentioning her age of majority rather than her Abitur data, in which given her date of birth. belongs to 2003.
Thus, the FIR filed with the city police department in connection with the incident could not be registered under the POCSO law in order to ensure that he was severely punished by the trial court.
Furthermore, the FIR was filed only against the main accused, Shah Rukh, while Ankita, in her subsequent statement, also named one Naeem Khan, known as Chhotu Khan, as an accomplice in the crime, who, however, was arrested and his name was later included among the co-defendants. thereby suggesting foul play on the part of the DSP.
This, however, is not an isolated case of arbitrariness by Nur Mustafa Ansari, who, in addition to patronizing the local mining mafia, allegedly abused his authority to favour the accused on a pro bono basis.
Former Chief Minister and BJP leader Babulal Marandi at his press conference today also mentioned several such instances of Mustafa’s leniency in defending those accused of heinous crimes, including those related to atrocities committed against SC/ST communities.
“Nur Mustafa Ansari, who was the investigator in the case of the atrocities committed by one Julfikar Bhutto and others against Ruplal Mohali of the village of Bediya of the Mufassil police station, deliberately delayed the presentation of the indictment against the accused in court beyond the stipulated 90-day period, thereby congratulating him with salvation,” he said.
And last but not least: S.P. Ambar Lakda also recommended that D.I.G. Sudarshan Mandala to properly sue the “deluded” DSP in May of this year for leniency in proceedings to expel a mining mafia group operating in the area. from the area that allegedly mined forest land with illegal explosives.
Babulal claimed that Nur Mustafa Ansari enjoyed the patronage of the ruling regime, in particular, Chief Minister Hemant Soren and his younger brother and MLA thought Basant Soren, who together have their share of the pie of ill-gotten money he obtained through abusing his position.
Also, Get Some More Information About –
- Reasons Why Search Engine Optimization Has Become Popular Jobs
- How to Find Best SEO Digital Marketing Jobs Easly
- The Confiscation Medicine You Really Taking Every Period Month
- How to Cure a Yeast Infection and Prevent It from Coming Back
- Acne On The Buttocks: How To Get Rid Of Folliculitis And Acne On The Buttocks
- The Best Tried And Tested Makeup Organizers
- Top Selling Items on Amazon That Are Really Worth Seeing
- Luxurious Gifts For Women That Are Sure To Make Her Feel Loved On Valentine’s Day
- Inexpensive Halloween costumes that you can easily make yourself
- The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Men That Are So Good You’ll Want to Keep Them
- The Best Housewarming Gifts On Amazon That Will Make Any Host Happy
- Personalized Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girl Friend 2023
- The 12 Best DIY Manicure Kits Tested And Reviewed For 2023
- 30 Best Natural Nail Designs To Try For 2023
- The 5 Best Sad Songs Of 2023 (So Far!) For Those Who Want To Have A Good Cry